<
Hi! This is a new design. Updated on 23th May! You have stepped onto my blog. You have stepped onto a fortress. You are stucked! Hate me? Just Leave!
To comment click Here RMB to state Your Name and The post you are commenting on.
Today is
Start to hear the earth sing :D
Revival of Blog
Thursday, August 19, 2010 @ 11:31 PM

Hi All, it's been quite a while after my last blog-post.

Well, busy from studies, projects and NPCC, I was unable to acutally post due to commitments and lack of time.

And Yes, I kinda lost my interest in Magic Tricks, Magic Stuff...

instead...

I got rather interested in checking up browsers, checking up which browser is most suitable...

Here are some videos I found online for browser reviews and such...

1) Browser Wars - Lets make Peace!
This is basically a video to show us how to review each browser on one's computer (since different computers have different specs, preferences, etc.)


2) Here is Cnet (famous tech reviews and such company) actually doing a review on the best browser!

(Since embling is disabled for this video,
here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKTmiXJd3EU&feature=fvst)

3) Here's another video about the top browsers - IE/Chrome/Firefox/Opera/Safari



Actually browsers are of one's opinion, of one's preferences and such..

Mainly, as my opinion,
there are three kind of internet users:
1) Raw Speed
2) User-friendly
3) Features

Which one are you?